Community Report Indicator
- National Association of School Psychologists. NASP Recommendations for Comprehensive School Safety Policies.
- American School Counselor Association. Student-to-Counselor Ratio 2015-2016.
- Arlington Partnership for Children, Youth, and Families, Virginia Youth Survey (Virginia Department of Health): Fall 2017.
- Crisis Link Regional Hot Line | 703-527-4077
- National Hope Line | 1-800-SUICIDE
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline | 1-800-273-TALK
- Arlington’s Children’s Behavioral Health | 703-228-1560
Additional Data Sources
- ACLU: Race, Discipline, and Safety
- Healthier Arlington: Mental Health Provider Rate
- Healthier Arlington: Teens who have Attempted Suicide
- Healthier Arlington: High School Students Who Ever Thought Seriously About Committing Suicide
- Healthier Arlington: High School Students who Plan to Attempt Suicide