Community Report Indicator
- Arlington Food Assistance Center, Fact Sheet FY19.
- Arlington Public Schools, Student Demographics, Free and Reduced Lunch.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Childhood Nutrition Facts.
- Virginia Youth Survey (Virginia Department of Health): Fall 2017. Arlington Partnership for Children, Youth, and Families.
- County Health Rankings and Roadmap.
Additional Data Sources
- Healthier Arlington: Child Food Insecurity Rate
- Healthier Arlington: Children with Low Access to a Grocery Store
- Healthier Arlington: Food Insecure Children Likely Ineligible for Assistance
- Healthier Arlington: Households Receiving SNAP with Children
- Healthier Arlington: Households with No Car and Low Access to a Grocery Store
- Healthier Arlington: SNAP Certified Stores
- Kids Count Data Center: Child SNAP Participation
- Kids Count Data Center: Food Insecurity in Arlington