The Library will host a series of events, conversations, and presentations to support a healthier Arlington.
Focusing on a different theme each day, we will celebrate the power of prevention, advocate for healthy and fair policies, and share strategies and resources for a strong public health system.
- Monday, May 27 – Memorial Day (Library closed)
- Tuesday, May 28 – Brain Health
- Wednesday, May 29 – Family Health
- Thursday, May 30 – Mental Health
- Friday, May 31 -Heart Health
- Saturday, June 1 – Community & Global Health