Parents can share wisdom anytime!
The Partnership designates dates in March and November as “Week of Sharing Wisdom”. However, we invite parents* to hold Parent Chats throughout the year.
A Parent Chat is a gatherings of parents to have intentional conversations about raising children.
We believe that when parents come together, they will
- make connections
- share wisdom and experiences, and
- build a community of support
so that ALL of us can be the parents we aspire to be.
(*a “parent” is anyone involved in raising a child.)
Host a Parent Chat today!
It can be as simple as:
- Get together with other parents.
- Have intentional conversations about parenting
- Tell us what you talked about
Want to know more? Click here to visit the Parent Chat main page.
For more information, contact Michael Swisher